Saturday, December 12, 2020

Turning negative into positive

WELCOME TO MENFRANCO GENERAL BLOG. Today we are going back to write a few blogs about our lives, we will postpone our blogs about Australia economy, but we will come back soon.  

Taken from our Hub Pages article,  Turn negative into positive this is going back to my life story.




To say something soon. 

Dear readers, I have said in our previous article, I am going to turn negative happening into positive thinking; now, to turn negative happening into positive thinking, we must go through a process of many stages, I have gone through most of this process and I continue to go through.

Anyhow, I believe that this article may not be in the right place of my life story writings, because I am breaking my life story in half. Now, this article is going to be a bit jumpy, I hope that you do not mind, because in this article I will be talking about the ways that we sometimes behave, since my life experience has thought me that painful part.

Now, let me break away from my farm life story, and their negative thinking that they have left within my mind; we will return to write about that later; since this article is between the past and the present time, therefore, I want to tell you how I have felt during my life. You see, even today my inner self wants to cry out aloud and say, why this had to happen to me and my family.

But then I think that to cry over past events will not help, therefore, today I am going to express myself with the knowledge that I have painfully acquired later in my life. Because I want to throw away my shyness forever and never look back at those drawbacks that I had early in my life. Therefore, I want to break away from the past forever; I want to introduce myself to the world and say with a loud voice, what I need to say. So, I am going to turn those negative experiences into positive thinking; I am introducing myself to the world and say, “hello my world” and try to fit in with other people as well. It is going to be a bumpy ride.

-----------------------------------------------------

Introducing myself to the world

Dear readers, what I am going to write next will sound ridiculous, because this is not what happens in real life; however, this is one of my imaginary ways of how I can break free from my boring and shy life that I have lived in the past, I know that this way is going to be strange; but let us leave behind these negative thoughts and be positive; so, let me introduce myself to the world.

HELLO MY WORLD! HERE I COME TO YOU WITH OPEN ARMS.

Hello world! Hello life! Hello everybody!

Hello, to the imaginary people that I am going to talk to in this article. So, I hope that you would listen to me and be my friends, you see, I want to be friendly with you people, since we all live in this same world, you see, we are here and we try to live the best way we can, our earthly life.

So, I hope that you are willing to be my friend, since I am a lonely man; I am asking you to be my friends, because it seems to me that you are good people and look friendly to me; anyhow, I hope you are good friendly people. So, may I ask, if I can have the pleasure of your company?

I know that what I am saying may not make sense to you, because friendship just happens, and I know that I need to learn how to be friendly with people. So, I must learn how to introduce myself and other things. You see, I have lived my live in an isolated place, so, I will make mistakes, while I am trying to say something that is important.

Anyhow, I hope that you don’t mind me if I ask some questions, because they are important to me, I hope also that you don’t mind me personally, as I am keen to be your friend, so, in my own strange ways, I would like to meet you, or at least those that are thinking that they can be friend with me. Since I want to share some of my time with you, and some of my personal views.

So, you see, I am a shy man and I don’t like to be a show off or anything like that, but because today I have made up my mind to be a different man, and want to be a man of the world; I am going to make a great effort to achieve that.

Now, because this is the first time that I have met you, I would like to introduce myself and make your acquaintance personally, this is one of those things that I have learned lately, one needs to know how to introduce oneself easily; so, let us do that and let us see and practise how to introduce ourselves politely today and take a look how it was done in the bygone days, just to compare the difference.

Anyhow, we are talking to a group of imaginary people, so I say: I would like to shake your hand to each one of you, and while I am shaking your hand, I say, pleased to meet you, or “How do you do”, this is one form of introduction but there are many others. So, to Mr Y. or X. and no matter who you are; when we were introduced to other people or we introduced yourselves we said; “How do you do!” And then, in order to be polite to each and every one of us, we used to bend low and say again, “How do you do!” and “How do you do!” again. This is how it was done in the good old bygone days.

Now, let me to introduce myself in a modern and simple way.

Hello, my name is, “Francesco Menchise” and I am from Brisbane Australia; while I am doing this introduction, if I am close enough to the person that I am introducing myself I would put my right hand forward ready to shake hand it the other person accept my hand shake; here the other person is supposed to also extend his hand and accept my hand shake, while shaking hand the other person is supposed to say pleased to meet you, followed by his name (John West?) so, he is also introducing himself at the same time, and then I could say the pleasure is mine and talk about whatever is necessary.

Just to say something, I might say, my name is Francesco Menchise, but everybody here calls me Frank, and Frank sounds good and friendly to me, and it is easy to say; so, just call me Frank and let it be, as it will be easy for you and me.

Now that I have introduced myself in a modern and mannerly way, let me go back to talk as if I am talking to a group of people: May I ask you your names please? So, that you can also introduce yourself, and then we can be friends; I’d like to shake your hand to each one of you, and while I shake your hands I will say, “I am pleased to meet you!” You may answer me, “I am pleased to meet you too.” Or if you wish you may say, “The pleasure is mine.” This is how most of the introductions finish, but it is useful to do them properly. 

I believe that this blog is long enough, so we need to stop now. 

-------------------------- 

Menfranco general blog 

Turning negative into positive

IS TO BE CONTINUED;
Next time with; about the introduction and other talks. 
------------------------------------ 

Other links from same author

http://manneedsgod.co.uk

http://frankmenchise.com

http://diybrickwork.com 

http://publicreligiousforum.yolasite.com

http://rentalsbrisbane.net

http://menfranconewworldorder.yolasite.com

https://sites.google.com/site/menfrancoreconciliation/

https://sites.google.com/site/prayersofreconciliation/

https://sites.google.com/site/godintheuniverse/

See you soon in our blog About the introduction and other talks. 


No comments: