Wednesday, December 16, 2020

About the introduction and other talks

WELCOME TO MENFRANCO GENERAL BLOG. Today we will post another blog about our life experience, we will come back to talk about the Australian economy next post, when we are ready.  
Anyhow, allow we to post some of my favorite links and other blogs:


When people meet for the first time, they should know how to introduce themselves, so that they can have a conversation. It is very awkward when they cannot do that.  


After meeting introducing themselves and greeting each other people talk to each other and are happy, so, it is important to start the right way. Now let me explain my problems.  

------------------------- 

Now let me explain, during my life, I have noted that the greatest obstacle for people that have lived a withdrawn style of life, is that they don’t know how to introduce themselves; for this reason I have written this introduction. It gives the importance it deserves in real life, I know that there are a few different ways for introducing people, and some people use different ways of introducing people to each other, so, my introduction might not be the best, but it points out that it is necessary to know some forms of introduction.

You see most of us are not born with that presence of mind that automatically want to introduce ourselves, therefore, I believe that it is important that all children be thought and drilled, on how to introduce themselves properly from their parents and teachers. Not only in the way that I have done it above. But let the introductions be done in several other ways as it is supposed to be done in real life. So that the children will automatically be ready when a real introduction need to happen and they will feel secure of themselves. Otherwise, they will feel awkward and shy, and they will feel that they have put themselves in a disadvantaged position.

Now, I want to tell you how I feel, when I see the way that we behave. But to do that I need to ask you a friendly question; it is a question that anybody ask you out of politeness, and sometimes this question may take the place of a polite greening. But strange as it may seem, everybody gives the same answer to this question or greeting; and here is the proof of that.

And this question like a greeting can be: How are you? Or perhaps: How are you today?

And I am sure that you will answer; I am very well, thank you. Or perhaps you’ll say, I am well, or I am fine, or I feel great, or I feel as good as gold thanks very much.

And then just to be polite to me you’ll ask me back. And how are you today? (And then you’ll expect from me very much the same answers that you have given me.) I am very well, thank you. Or I am fine. I am as good as gold thanks. This seems to me unreal, so, I am going to write something hereunder about the ways that we behave, when we behave in an unrealistic way; so, let us talk about when we behave in a strange way; even if it can be the right thing to do.

------------------

This is the way that we sometimes behave 

The way that we behave

Speaking for myself, the reality of life is that I find life has lots of ups and downs, and even if I don’t admit them to you, I feel them within myself. So, when you happen to ask me, ‘How are you?’ I may happen to be very much down, but, I will still answer you: I am very well, thank you! So, my dear readers, listeners or friends, there are no doubts about our behaviour that it is sometimes strange, and so, we should admit that the following most times is true.

We behave sometimes as if everything is indeed unreal, when we do say things that we do not mean or feel. And even when our own heart is hurt and cries in pains, we do turn to the world and pretending smile again, because we don’t want the world to see our pains. But all the efforts that we have made have been in vain. Because our heart still hurts and we still feel that pain.

I am sure that most of you will agree with me about what I have written above, because you may have been in a painful situation yourself, and therefore, you know and understand what I mean. But at the same time: What’s the use to pretend such a thing? When it is only pretence? Even if it has been able to make one feel better for a few moments, and one has been able to overcome the inner pains and has smiled just for a second. But, is all this pretence worthwhile, because you may be deceiving yourself.

But then it might be worthwhile, because we have been able to control ourselves and for a few moments we have felt well in the middle of those afflictions that are bugging us, but anyhow, every one of us does this his own way, because our lives are different to other people life and our story is different also, as we all know, every one of us has a story to tell.

As you can see, we sometimes behave in strange ways; my own judgement here is that, perhaps it might be worth behaving in such a deceitful way, not because we have been able to lie to ourselves, but because we have been able to control our own pains. And we have been able to live as well as we can.

What I have written above is part of my life story. So, let us go back to tell you the story of my life, because we are like everybody else and we have a story to tell.

-------------------------------------------

Every man or woman has a story to tell

Every man or woman has a story to tell

We are writing this article, as if there is a group of people willing to listen what we want to say. I hope that the way that you are living your life is good for you for your own sake, because life can be very boring up to the point where it may become painful. And here I must admit that I am in such painful position myself often. So, I feel so frustrated about my life that I ask myself. Oh my God! Why life has got to be so hard and boring for me these days? What have I done to deserve this? Why don’t I have the chance like everybody else to enjoy life as it should be enjoyed?

Therefore, I feel that life has not given me what by rights I should have deserved from it, and for that reason I can’t help thinking about life itself, and the ways that I am spending my life these days, together with the way that I have spent the earlier part of my life, so, I keep asking myself whether life has treated me the right way. Or should I have deserved a better life? I know that what I am saying here is lamenting and that is not a good thing to do, because it may upset other people, but that is the way I feel at the moment, so, I am sorry if I have upset you in any way.

I believe that lots of people of my age are going over their own lives like me, and they may be asking themselves; what is life all about? And whether life has treated them fair or not. So, they are looking back at the life that they have lived, and wonder if life has been good for them, and they may have the impression that: That part of life that they have lived now seems only a dream, a dream that has lasted for so many years, but now all those years have gone forever and they will never come back, so, all that is left of their lives is a story to tell, if they can find the time to tell their story.

So, every man and woman have a story to tell; no matter how unimportant it may seem, and how stupid and ridiculous it may sound, when they tell it to you. But, because it is their life story it is important to them, and they can’t change it because it is their true-life story. But if we listen to their true life story even if it is not much of a story, in the end it may bring up some good common sense, and we can learn something useful from their true story.

To come to this article conclusion, we should say; whatever are our lives stories and whatever pains we have been through during your life, we must try to overcome our inner pains, if we are going to live a better life. Therefore, we have to try to turn negative things into positive thinking that is the only way to go about and try to live a better life in the future.

This is all that we want to say in this article, and we hope that we have been able to explain some of our points of view. Anyhow, let me go back to tell you my life story, in next article; my farm life continues. 

Menfranco general blog 

Turning negative into positive

IS TO BE CONTINUED;
Next time with; about the introduction and other talks. 
------------------------------------ 

Other links from same author

http://manneedsgod.co.uk

http://frankmenchise.com

http://diybrickwork.com 

http://publicreligiousforum.yolasite.com

http://rentalsbrisbane.net

http://menfranconewworldorder.yolasite.com

https://sites.google.com/site/menfrancoreconciliation/

https://sites.google.com/site/prayersofreconciliation/

https://sites.google.com/site/godintheuniverse/

See you soon in our blog About the introduction and other talks. 

See you soon.

-----------------------------------------


No comments: