Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Joe real estate questions

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG, IN ADDITION TO OUR OWN POSTS, WE HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SUPPLY SOME USEFUL INFORMATION TO OUR READERS, SINCE WE ARE GOING TO WRITE SOME DO IT YOURSELF POSTS.
-
Welcome to our blog, menfranco general blog
and this post, Joe real estate questions
-
Joe real estate question
-
Most people during their lives want to own a house, this is the dream that most people would like to achieve during their lives, it is only natural, because it help them feel more secure and also proud of themselves, so in this post and next post we are going to state our views, of how to go about that, in the hope that we would help our friends make the right decision.
-
Joe real estate question
Dear readers, this post is the continuation of our last post, friends are there for help, so let me continue to help Joe: One-day my friend Joe has asked me and this is what he said: Frank, we have been friends for a long time, so I trust you more than anybody else, for this reason I would like to ask your advice, since I am thinking of buying my own house soon or later, I would like to know your opinion on the real estate market and anything else that you could help me with. I know that you own a couple of properties and I know that you have bought them yourself; therefore you know what is involved. So, I have come to you because I know that you know about real estate a fair bit more than what I do and trust your judgment. So, I was saying lately I have been thinking to buy a property, so that we will not be paying rent for the rest of our lives, I and my wife both work and we think that we can afford a unit or a small house; will you help me to understand those things that you know and that we really need to know before we buy?
Okay Joe, since you came to me as a friend I will try to tell you what is my opinion about these matters. First of all in life it is important to know our life needs and then real estate, because real estate makes people feel secure. As I was saying, we know that the most important needs that we have in life is to satisfy our personal body needs first of all, and once that is done you would be looking for safe accommodation, therefore the need to buy or rent a house. Now I believe that you are renting and you feel as if paying rent is money down the drain, so before you have your own family you would like to buy your own house, is that right Joe?
(Joe said, yes that is right Frank)
I can understand that I said, as we all would like to have some secure accommodations in our lives, it is the dream that everybody dreams and for some of us it will remain only a dream, because we will not have the will power to do what is needed to be done to acquire a property, even though every time we pay rent we are forced to remember that if we had a property that we could live in, we would not have to pay rent, even if we owned a small unit that just would cover our heads.
Anyhow Joe, I am glad that you have decided to do something about it, and you came to me for the right advice; so, I am saying that I am willing to give you my personal advice freely, but even with my limited advice it is not going to be very easy to buy a property, because it requires a lot of planning, but the most important thing is this; do you have enough money to buy the property? Nine out of ten the answer is no, so you have to borrow money from the Bank or building society or other institution that lend money to the public to buy houses; now if that is the case and I believe it is, then we will have to consider how much money is safe to borrow from these lending institutions, because if you borrow too much, then you might not be able to repay your loan and you could end up in a lot of financial trouble.        
-----------------------------------------
Joe continues to ask me real estate questions
Okay Frank, I know what you mean that it is not easy to buy a house or any property for that matter, but what should we do to get started? We would like to know your opinion on this matter. However, as you can see, I don’t like to ask direct personal questions, like what did you do when you bought your first house, because you might not like to answer that personal question, what I am asking here is that you tell us whatever you can tell us that could help make our decision; you see we need to know a bit more about these real estate matters, before we make our decision, if we don’t know more than what we do now, we will never know what the best way is to go about and what to do next, and that is the reason why I have come to you for advice, so please tell us what you know and could tell us? As I have said we have some money in the bank, but we don’t know if that could be enough to get us started?
Okay Joe, fist let me give you a very short answer to your several questions you are asking. If you don’t think that you have got enough money, then you need to work out several times what you have and what you can afford to pay, therefore it would be very wise if you start by buying a small house or apartment. Now let me go back to answer the other questions:
You see Joe, I have to go back to my own life experiences to answer your real estate questions; so, I have to say Joe, that to buy a property is not easy unless you have enough money in the bank to buy it outright, but as you said you have some money, therefore I guess that your money is not enough to buy this house that you are wanting to buy, and therefore you are here to learn what is the best way to borrow money as well.
Now, in order to do that I have to go back to my life experiences to look at what I could tell you, I know that I have already written about this somewhere else, so, in this article of hub pages I cannot repeat much about what has already been said before Joe, otherwise I am running the risk of writing duplicate content and hub pages already is telling me that I repeat too many things, so, Joe I have to be very careful what I write here and I have to give you just one address where you can find what I had already written once in Hub Pages and then later on deleted because of duplicate content and other issues. So Google, “Yola, DIY brickwork .com”, this is the link http://diybrickwork.com, then click on ‘Buying the first house’ there is a lot more to learn there about buying houses, as over there I am not restricted to repeat what I have already written somewhere else. I hope the link works for you. See you later Joe.
Joe I have tried to help you, because that is what friends are for, when you need help ask a friend, thank you Joe for thinking about me worthy to be asked, and come back another time to see how you are going with your borrowing money and other things, I would like very much to continue to help, by telling you what I know and what I can? See you later Joe?
Anyhow this post is becoming too long for today readers, so see you in our next post, whatever that post might be.

------------------------------- 
This is:  
Menfranco general blog, 
Joe real estate questions 
IS TO BE CONTINUED;
Next time with, another real estate issue
-------------------------------------
Some personal and religious links: 


No comments: