Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Obama problems, my views

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG, Menfranco general blog. In addition to our own posts about, my life story, and some DIY posts, we are going to publish some world wide issues that we are writing, about what is happening in the world today and other stuff.
-
Welcome to our blog, Menfranco general blog
and this post, Obama problems, my views
-
Obama problems, in my views
-
The President of the US Barack Obama is a good man, but in my views he has got a problem with his own people, because he cannot guide them as their leader, since he doesn't talk to them as if he his their patriarch. Since in that position, he could tell them what to do. He talks to them as their brothers and let them do whatever they want. So, he has lost a great opportunity while he was in office.
Another thing that worries me, is that he seems to like the Muslim people instead of their usual friends the Israelite.
 
Obama problems, in my views

Welcome to our post Obama problems, my views
Dear readers, this post and a couple more posts after this, they are not the usual posts that we post, because we feel that we have a few things else important enough to say, we will come back to our usual post after that. Now let me tall you what I want to say.
------------------

Barack Obama, the most potent leader in the world has got a leadership problem.
Dear readers, today I would like to say something about the outgoing US president Barack Obama, as I feel that we had a greater expectation from him, when he took office 8 years ago, we thought then that he would have been able to control the racial issues that exist in America better than any other person, since he would represent those people that felt discriminated from the rest of the main communities, but this did not happen for many reasons, one of the reasons I believe is Obama himself, so, in this article, I am going to write some of my personal views why it did not work. I am writing also what is happening now, and why I don’t agree with it. However, let me first explain why I am writing this article.  
You see, I have written a few articles about the Italian problems lately, since I am an Italian and I felt that I wanted to have my say, having written those problems and the politics part that goes with it. When I watched the world news, I became concerned about the American politics and about what I heard President Barack Obama is doing these days, because I don’t agree with what he is doing now. So, I started thinking that I would write my own views about what is happening over there and how I feel about what Obama is doing now, which I found somehow distressing, he seems a changed man, since they lost the presidential election. I know that what I am doing now is not my business, because I don’t live in America and I am not an American citizen, but so what, when you feel that you have something to say, then it would be better if you say it anyhow.
Now, this is only my opinion, and I don’t claim that I am perfect in this politics matters, but in my personal views, President Obama is doing the unthinkable, because he gets busy to do what would have been better left alone. He could have left everything as it is until the new president and new administration takes over. But he seems to feel personally hurt, because his party didn’t win the last Presidential elections, so, he wants to blame other people for his own failure. He is still thinking that he could win an election again, and perhaps he could, because he is a very good speaker, but that might not be enough to win elections. Because sometimes you need original policies that the people like to win them. Also, to be a president, you should be able to be right with your policies all the time, which is very hard to achieve. So, he should look at what he has done during his time has president, and ask himself, if there was something that he could have done better, which I believe there are a few things that he could have done better.
So, one could ask, what is wrong with him? Is he not aware that he has made some minor mistakes during his term? Yes, he has made some mistakes because he did. I believe that he has never done much during his eight years in office, at least this is how most people will see it in the wide world, but the worst part is that he does not admit that he did something wrong, so, he still believes that what made him win his two-presidential election would still work today, which in my opinion, it is not possible, because things change, and also people like to change to other policies.   
So, one could ask what sort of mistakes were made during his term? To answer that question one should go back to see what Obama beliefs were, and how he would have liked to run the American politics, which he did, but could never fulfil what he wanted to do. One of the reasons why he could not achieve what he wanted to do, it was because he did not put the welfare of all Americans first, he sided with the poor and the American-African people, because he is an American-African himself. Now, I should ask for forgiveness for using the term American-African, but I had to make it clear, because Barack Obama did not try to stop his friends doing nasty things, since he feels that he is one of them.  
In my opinion, no leader should put at risk his own law and order government force, like the police and other institutions created to uphold the law of the country, but Obama did, because he didn’t state to the people that he represented clearly that the police forces were doing their job, and if (they) the people would follow their orders it would have been better, since everything would run in a more peaceful way. But what Obama did was the following, most times he was saying that he sided with the trouble maker people, telling them that he was on their side, and he was calling an investigation. Being the top leader of the most powerful nation on earth, Obama should have known better and should have tried harder to stop what was going on. He should have told the people first to respect the law and be good honest citizen, so that the police had no reason to punish them.
Therefore, this Obama behaviour made things worse, because those people that were robing went on robing and became more violent against the police. One would ask, what sort of leader is that? I believe that no leader should side with anybody. What has happened and is happening in America is proof of that. Therefore, it is a good thing that the entire administration is changing, and they can start all over again in a new direction, with somebody else as President.
Other Obama things I cannot agree with.
Now, we have talked about the American people only, but what about the foreign policies that I cannot agree with. I know that here again it is not my business because it does not affect me directly, but nevertheless I have an opinion, which I would like to share.
One of those foreign policies that I don’t agree with, it is the way Obama administration has done to Israel, after so many years of backing Israel they left Israel on its own, at least this is how I understand the situation, so, let us talk a bit about this.
We should admit that Israel seems doing something that does not agree with their neighbour. But at the same time Israel has the right to exist. So, the Israelite neighbours are even worse than Israel. Because they don’t want to accept that Israel exists and is there to stay. They should ask themselves, where do they think, the world can place a new nation of Israel? I am sure nowhere except where Israel is right now. So, the Arabic people should really understand that they cannot destroy an entire nation just because they don’t like it being there. If they use logic reasoning, which most times they don’t, and if they believe in any God that has created all humanity, it would be obvious that the planet earth is there for everybody to share.
Anyhow Obama did not back up Israel and there could be more problems from this decision. I believe that Obama should have done what America has done most times, and since he is going out soon he should have left out this decision to the new administration, especially because the new administration that is coming soon does not agree with what he has done.  
Today on the news, again some terrorist or deranged person has killed some Israelite soldiers with a truck. Maybe they are getting bolder since America does not back up Israel as they used to, so, this is possible, because they would like to think that Israel disappears altogether. Here I would like to point it out that in that corner of the Middle East, these fighting each other to possess that land, it has gone on since the beginning of the known history of mankind. I could say more if I describe some of the known history that is even written in the Bible, but I will stop here, since here we are talking what the American policies can cause.     
Just one more thing
This is about Barack Obama sending home 35 Russian diplomats, for taking part in some obscure spying on the internet, which in Obama beliefs caused the loss of the presidential election for Hilary Clinton. In my opinion, it would have been more helpful for themselves and America, if the outgoing president Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton forget about it, because this could only make it worse for everybody, what can they gain from this action. Nothing at all, now the elections are lost and they have to wait at least another 4 years, it they play it right. If they start doing silly thing like what they are doing now, by sending home some Russian diplomats, just because they feel hurt, then the 4 years might become 8 years or more. People usually remember these things.
At this very moment, it looks already bad for Obama, because the Russian President Vladimir Putin is not reacting and he is going to wait for the new American President to be sworn in, in the hope that they could fix this damage that Obama is creating. Perhaps Obama is creating this just to make it harder for the new administration.
Here, I want to point out that any good leader should put the nation he is leading first, and not his own personal desires. Anyhow I believe that I have said a few things already, so, I better stop writing about Obama leadership.
I believe that anyone reading this article are going to ask themselves, to which party I would belong, so let me explain. I don’t belong to Donald Trump’s party, because he backs the rich people only, but if he is able to use the rich people to give enough work to the middle class, then I could back him.  I am a bit more inclined to back Obama and Clinton party, if they stop following the poor blindly, and this poor section of the community that are usually greedy, and want to rob other people of their hard-earned things that they own.
In other words, if I was a voting American, I would like the Obama-Clinton party to have a policy that looks more to the hard-working middle class and not just those poor people that are unwilling to work and want to rip anybody off, for any reason at all. You see today most politicians make this mistake, they don’t care much about the hard-working middle class, because they try hard to look after themselves. But the politicians should realize that those are the people that make the nation great, and if the politicians side only with the poor people, then the nation soon or later will become poor. I hope you see my point of view.
That is all folks, I have had my say.
See you next time, which will be about the Australian government pensions.   
---------------------------------------  
Menfranco general blog, 
Obama problems, my views
IS TO BE CONTINUED;
Next time with, Australian government pensions
-----------------------------------------
Some other personal links: 

No comments: