Monday, April 20, 2015

Link Block Mortar-less Walls

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG, IN ADDITION TO OUR OWN POSTS, WE HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SUPPLY SOME USEFUL INFORMATION TO OUR READERS, SINCE WE ARE GOING TO WRITE SOME DO IT YOURSELF POSTS.
-
Welcome to my blog, Menfranco general blog
and this post, Link-block mortar-less walls
-
Today the building industry comes up with many new ideas for the people that want to do some work themselves, this photo here shows you how an attractive mortar less block wall would be built.
-------------------------

Link Block Mortar-less Walls

Link Block Mortar less Retaining Wall Blocks
Dear readers, this is another type of retaining wall that is easy enough to D. I. Y. Here we are talking about a different type of a retaining wall made with purposely made dry blocks, therefore the mortar is not required, and this type of wall is suitable when we build low retaining walls and they are usually easy to build, therefore most people would be able to do it themselves. Now let me tell you this, on the internet I have found this local supplier who has also placed a few short videos how to build these walls, at the bottom of the page, if you use the link here-under, so I reckon it is worth to watch them if you want to build any retaining walls in the future. As I have said this is only a local supplier in Brisbane Australia, therefore the same materials may or may not be available where you happen to be living, but by watching these videos you are going to learn something useful anyhow. 

No need for Mortar

So, I hope you have used the link above and you have been able to see the videos. Anyhow whatever you have learned could be helpful one day.
And now I would like to explain a certain situation that I have come across while I was writing this article, you see this post has already been published in hub pages and here is the link if you would like to visit the site: DIY Retaining walls,
But let me explain the situation in Hub Pages, this article was supposed to be called just retaining walls, but as it happens I was forced to change that name because it was already taken in Hub Pages, so do not aspect that all the retaining walls described here are suitable to do it yourself, just because we have named our hub, DIY Retaining walls, because a lot of the retaining walls that we are going to describe here are not going to be easy to build, so they are usually jobs for trades people, but if you feel that you can do the job then have a go at it, sometimes a bit of challenge is good for you. Now that we have explained the situation let me continue to describe how to build another retaining wall, so let me describe how to build a garden rock wall.
I believe that to learn about how to build a mortar- less retaining wall is enough for this post, as I want to keep it simple and I don’t want to mix things up for my readers.  
See you next time with, Building a garden rock wall

-------------------------------------------
-
This is: 
Menfranco general blog, 
Link Block Mortar-less walls
IS TO BE CONTINUED;
Next time with, Building a garden rock wall
-------------------------------------
Some personal and religious links: 

No comments: