Saturday, July 6, 2013

Religious dream number 2

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG, IN ADDITION TO OUR OWN POSTS, WE WILL BE COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM ANY PUBLIC SOURCE, AND BY DOING SO, WE HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SUPPLY SOME USEFUL INFORMATION TO OUR READERS, THIS MAY ALSO INCLUDE GLOBAL WARMING ARTICLES.
-
Welcome to my blog, Menfranco general blog
and this post, Religious dream number 2
-








In my dream I was flouting through the air standing up

Religious dream number 2

This dream is a special short dream, that I did dream at the end of a long and strange dream that is not worth to write it all here, but then towards the end of the dream it changes and the dream becomes more intense, because in the dream there I was struggling with the adversity of life; this dream is written here in order to record my religious dreams,( my religious dreams), it occurred about seven years after my first religious dream, The most important dream of my life. It is a special dream because; when I woke up I felt that I had dreamed a very deep dream, and that I had reached very close to God or God-life-force.
This dream seems to be connected to the first dream because, during my dream I felt that somehow I was invoking God to give me some strength or power, so that I would be able to overcome the situation that I was in, and in doing so, at the end of the dream I seem to have received that extra power.
In this dream, I seem to be standing with people that I know in real life, and somehow I was poorly dressed, so poorly dressed that my clothes were worn out rags, that I was feeling ashamed of myself. Therefore I was praying God to help me, and although my prayer was a very strange prayer, I was praying to God Almighty with great faith, since faith was-and-is the only way possible to reach out to God. And these are the phrases that I was praying God with, as they were stuck in my mind when I woke up:
Dress me as you like!…….
Tell me what to do!.......
And I shall obey and do it!
And after praying thus, I seemed to have received some super powers, even my clothes grew up from within themselves, and I became able to float through the air standing up, and while I was floating thus, here and there I would stop to talk and council some people, and they would listen to me and accept my advice happily. And so, I felt as if God had given me this power for this reason. 
---
Menfranco general blog 
Cosmic spiritual dreamland, 
IS GOING TO BE CONTINUED; 
Next time with, Dream number 3 and 4 
--------------------------------------
Some similar links here under
Yola.com

---------------------------

No comments: