Monday, March 11, 2013

Dreams we dream

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG, IN ADDITION TO OUR OWN POSTS, WE WILL BE COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM ANY PUBLIC SOURCE, AND BY DOING SO, WE HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SUPPLY SOME USEFUL INFORMATION TO OUR READERS, THIS MAY ALSO INCLUDE GLOBAL WARMING ARTICLES.

Welcome to our blog, Menfranco general blog
and this post, Dreams we dream

-













Dreams we dream
Let us go back to what we were talking about before; which was about dreamland and our dreams, of course we all would like to understand dreams for ourselves;
Now, in order to understand our own dream we need to do a few things, and also try to learn as we go, because dreams may mean different things to different people. Therefore to understand dreams for ourselves, first of all we need to ask ourselves what we could do, and here are a few questions that one has to ask oneself in order to understand dreams:
----------------------------Click edit above to add content to this empty capsule.

(1) Let us start looking at the dreams that we dream.
(2) Let us ask ourselves what sort of dreams are they.
(3) Let us ask ourselves why we do dream such dreams.
So, what sorts of dreams I generally dream?
Are my dreams happy dreams, or are they sad dreams?
Do I feel secure while I dream, or do I feel threatened?
Are there friendly people with me, or are they hostile?
Can I move freely in my dreams, or I have to struggle to move?
Am I alone in a large open space, or am I in a maze wanting to find my way out?
When a dreadful dream ends, does it end because I wake up from fear? Or does it end because I have somehow overcome the dangerous obstacles and the dream just finishes, and I wake up just because it is time to wake up.
So, we can keep asking ourselves many more questions like these: But in the end we will have only a confused idea about what our dreams could really mean.
But in this sort of dreams, one could also assume that the degree that the dreamer feels in the dreams; of happiness or sadness; of security or threat; of friendliness or hostility, and whatever else one can feel, could really be the way that one feels within oneself in real life. And there are times that the dreamer is aware of it, or becomes aware if he/she reflects about the dreams.
Therefore these dreams can be said to be of a psychological nature, because they deal about our thinking and what we feel within our own mind, whether we are aware of it or not makes no difference, because while we dream our mind reviews and tries to find an acceptable explanation about our feelings and anything else that seems to be our problem.
So, all these sorts of dreams suggest that while we are sleeping our mind is not completely resting: but it is reviewing our life and our past, so that it can adjust our thoughts in such a way that they would make sense to our own mind, in order to file them in its own way.
But there are some dreams that cannot be explained as in the above explanation, and they don’t seem to belong neither to the body nor to the mind of the dreamer: But they seem to come from an outside force, which is capable to influence our minds while we are sleeping, perhaps our minds can really listen to messages from the cosmos when we are sleeping, through our own sixth sense; or our subconscious mind could really be tuning-in in a different dimension, since this is the only time when our mind is free and therefore capable of doing it.
In my next post I am going to tell you a dream that I have dreamed long ago, this dream that I am going to tell you I believe it’s going to show you exactly what I mean. I have dreamed this dream a very long time ago, which is before any other dreams that will follow in my dreamland writings. This dream is still kept within my mind because of its special message that it conveyed to me, and also because it almost has proved to me that there is an Afterlife, and that sometimes one of the spirits of our ancestors can really come to us in our dreams, and give us some sort of messages to help us. So my next post will be about this ancient spirit dream.
---------------------------
Menfranco general blog 
dreams we dream 
IS GOING TO BE CONTINUED; 
Next time with, Ancient spirit dream
-----------------------------------
Other Menfranco links 


No comments: