Saturday, September 15, 2012

INTRODUCTION TO DREANLAND

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG, IN ADDITION TO OUR OWN POSTS, WE WILL BE COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM ANY PUBLIC SORCE, AND BY DOING SO, WE HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SUPPLY SOME USEFUL INFORMATION TO OUR READERS, THIS MAY ALSO INCLUDE GLOBAL WARMING ARTICLES.
-
Welcome to my blog, Menfranco general blog
and this post, Introduction to dreanland
-

Dreamland is an important part of my writings religious and otherwise, because in a way it contains the real reasons why I had to start writing, and therefore, the reason why I ended up by writing not only about dreamland but also my religious writings. Now because of the nature of my dreamland writings which in a way sometimes could be very personal, I have been forced to write Dreamland in an unrealistic way, since this was the only way for me to write my writings without feeling threatened by my own writings, because in dreamland one does not have to explain what really has happened, because in Dreamland one does not have to explain what's the truth and what is only fantasy. But here I have also to tell you that for the time being, I am going to tell you about the religious part only, the other part of dreamland, I am going to write somewhere else, but let me explain it first.

There are at least three main topics in Dreamland.
Some explanations about why I had to invent Dreamland;
The most important dreams of my life and their effect on my life;
My own personal explanation about the dreams that we dream at night;
And what's the reason and why, we all daydream during our lives.

Topic number two, the daydreams:
This is the most important part of my dreamland writings, because it deals with the real psychological reason why I started to write, and then I could not stop writing until I wrote what I have written.
It all started from the daydreams for the love of this special woman in a strange way made me go back to God and pray, I had to pray so deeply with all my heart, my soul and my mind, that slowly stage by stage those love feelings for that woman became the love for God since God was the only entity that could help me, and therefore, the love for this woman became religious beliefs.

Topic number three in Dreamland, is going to be about religious beliefs;
This is a topic about my own religious beliefs. I believe that it would be better if one day all religions would merge into a single super religion. So what I am going to write in these writings here is going to be different from the present normal religious beliefs; because what I am writing here is only an idea, or perhaps you could call it a theory of mine, which in my mind has started to arise from the belief that; if religions were more like the way that I believe they should be, which is an idealistic theory that would become one single super religion, which would be able to embrace all existing religions. Now if that can be achieved, then there would be less friction in the religious world, and therefore the world could be a better place.
I believe that my theory about a super God (or super unique religion) may one day be proven to be right, and perhaps it may even be the real thing.
I believe that there is nothing to suggest that my idealistic theory about a super religion is wrong, or the way that I perceive God as a Super-God is wrong: And at the same time, there is nothing that I can use to prove whether my idea about a super religion is right, only time will tell. As we all know, religion is a subject that no one can prove whether is right or wrong, since religion is only a belief, and a belief can only belong to the person that believes it. So, religion is very much like a dream, and because it seems a dream I am going to write the beginning of my religious theory in my Dreamland Writings, since what happens in dreamland has turned me into a believer. But the real subject about religion will be written in my book called, Prayers of Reconciliations, or perhaps Reconciliation of the Universe.
One may observe and say that everything that I have written in here is just my fantasy: But I can assure you that although it is my fantasy or my friend’s fantasy the facts remain the same. Love is a dream that makes one believe that in love one would be happy, and love dreams may turn out right for the lover, but sometimes they also turn into nightmares, but whatever a dream turns into it remains a dream, and even life itself sometimes seems a dream. So, that's the reason why, I would like to call my writings Dreamland. But since it seems to me that God has made me dream an impossible dream, so now I have to reach the unreachable stars and write what I have to write about religions.
------------------------------------------
Menfranco general blog
Introduction to dreamland;
IS GOING TO CONTINUE,
Next time with, Explaining our dreams
---------------------------------------
Some useful links
https://sites.google.com/site/prayersofreconciliation/

http://menfranco-re.blogspot.com/

http://manneedsgod.blogspot.com
https://sites.google.com/site/prayersofreconciliation/
https://sites.google.com/site/godintheuniverse/

No comments: