Sunday, August 26, 2012

The mystery of life

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG, IN ADDITION TO OUR OWN POSTS, WE WILL BE COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM ANY PUBLIC SORCE, AND BY DOING SO, WE HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SUPPLY SOME USEFUL INFORMATION TO OUR READERS, THIS MAY ALSO INCLUDE GLOBAL WARMING ARTICLES.
-
Welcome to my blog called, Menfranco general blog
and this post, The mystery of life
-

THE MYSTERY OF LIFE
Dear readers, because of this God dream, (or God send dream if we want to see it that way,) that I have had and written in these posts already, and also my reaction to this God dream in my last post and other cosmic spiritual dreams which I hope to post here soon, and also other things that have happened in my life I have now a special feeling about life itself, which I believe it is the mystery of life itself, anyhow this new interpretation of life, as I see it now, I am somehow writing hereunder, in a phraseology or a sort of half poem if you like. So these are my feelings about life in Dreamland and the mystery of life.
-
DREAMLAND AND THE MYSTERY OF LIFE

And I feel that life is love, and love is life itself,
And one cannot exist without the other.
Therefore if life cannot exist without love,
Then I better love, or I may as well be dead.
-
Dear reader whoever you may be, I want to tell you this life event since this has happened to me, during the younger part of my life I have heard many times that people fall in love so deeply, and this deep feeling of love may even change the way they behave; but I did not believe it
until one day it happened to me, so, let me tell you about me and how I did fall in love for a woman and how the love for this woman changed me; now it all seems a dream of course, but the reality is that the love for this woman has really changed me completely, the proof of this change is here in front of you, you see if I didn’t change I would not be writing this post here.
Of course I guess that this must have been my destiny, because now I have reason to believe that through this emotional woman's love (and that's all what it was just love emotions and nothing else) God did set me up in such a way that I had to go back to him and serve him. Now if you want to know more about this passion of love without any love happenings you better read all my writings, that is whenever I will be able to write them down, and there I will describe to you how God Almighty has driven me back to him through this woman love in his own mysterious ways. One of these writings you can find here at this Internet address,
God works in mysterious ways, 34
God works in a mysterious way, 30
-
I have also reason to believe that God is love, and God can be described in a parallel way with my love feelings for this special woman, since they may be somehow one and the same thing in nature. So, the description of my parallel God will go on like this;
-
And I feel that God is life, and life is God Himself.
And therefore, one cannot exist without the other.
So, if we believe in life, we have to believe in God.
And if we don't believe in God, we may as well be dead.
--------------------------------------------------------
You see, what I have written above is the mystery of life and what I am writing here is the prologue of the writings below; I am writing them to show you what you could find written in these writings.
Because, now I believe that God can make people fall in love; since the love for this special woman became at one point like religious beliefs, and I did feel within myself this incredible experience, which could seem to most of us impossible to understand, because I felt that deep within my soul that the love for this special woman and the love for God was running in a parallel way, and therefore the love for this woman could and would become religious for me and
it would represent the love for God. This is one of the reasons why I believe that God works in mysterious ways.
Let me explain myself again; God has made me dream the impossible love dream, and now I have to try and reach the unreachable stars, this is how God is said to work in mysterious ways. I hope you see what I mean.
-
See you soon with my introduction to my Dreamland writings.
---------------------------------
Some useful links:
https://sites.google.com/site/prayersofreconciliation/

http://menfranco-re.blogspot.com/

http://manneedsgod.blogspot.com
https://sites.google.com/site/prayersofreconciliation/
https://sites.google.com/site/godintheuniverse/

No comments: