Friday, July 13, 2012

Dreams can change your life

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG, IN ADDITION TO OUR OWN POSTS, WE WILL BE COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM ANY PUBLIC SORCE, AND BY DOING SO, WE HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SUPPLY SOME USEFUL INFORMATION TO OUR READERS, THIS MAY ALSO INCLUDE GLOBAL WARMING ARTICLES.
-
Welcome to my post, Menfranco general blog
And this post, Dreams can change your life
-

Dreams can sometimes change your life;
       

THIS DREAM IS SLOWLY CHANGING MY LIFE

Dear readers let me go back to one of my dreams, because this is one of the reasons why I have started to write, Spiritual dreamland and now I am trying to continue, So let me say this,

There are times in our lives when we dream, and we think that our dream is a very special dream. And therefore we think that, that special dream has also a special meaning for us. Therefore some of us want to believe in our dreams; here I may add that I have dreamed about God, because I believe that Man needs God
Here we also have to acknowledge that there are people who believe in the Afterlife, so they believe that they will go to Heaven or to Hell when they die, or perhaps they will go somewhere else. There are people that will swear that they have seen the Afterlife, in a dream or in a coma; but no one can prove anything, so we wonder whether one has to believe what they say.
Anyhow I am saying this because I have dreamed a special dream and this is what I dreamed that night, the 18Th of April 1994, which happens to be one of my daughter’s birthdays, and I believe that this dream is a premonition dream.

Anyhow I am going to tell you this very important dream that I had, but I want also to tell you that I have already published this dream before, so in a way it is not brand new but it is my dream, therefore in my next post I am going to publish it again because I want to know where my dream is written because I cannot find it anywhere, so next post will be called, The most important dream of my life, I hope to see you then, because I would like you to know my dream, and at the same time I hope that some of you would leave a comment, see you later.  

-----------------------------------------------
Some important links:

https://sites.google.com/site/prayersofreconciliation/
https://sites.google.com/site/menfrancoreconciliation/

No comments: