Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spiritual Dreamland

WELCOME TO OUR USEFUL INFORMATION BLOG! BY COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM ANY PUBLIC SORCE, WE HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SUPPLY SOME USEFUL INFORMATION TO OUR READERS, THIS WILL ALSO INCLUDE GLOBAL WARMING ARTICLES.


This post is being written to begin spiritual dreamland, but I would like to write my first post about general dreamland, in order to explain first what dreamland is before I can start spiritual dreamland
GENERAL DREAMLAND

THIS IS THE LAND OF DREAMS AND FANTASY


Welcome to the land of dreams and fantasy!
Let me welcome you to dreamland my friends!
You are all welcome here, and you can stay here as long as you like, because dreamland is free for everybody that in dreams and fantasy likes to dwell.
You can dream whatever dreams you like in dreamland:sweet dreams, love dreams, good dreams, strange dreams, wild dreams and even nightmares. And perhaps after dreaming your dreams, if you like you can even tell your dreams.
And if you happen to tell us one of your dreams, or if you listen to a dream being told, please remember, that in dreamland nobody can tell whether the dream that we may be telling is the truth as well. Since in dreamland lies may seem truths and truths may seem lies as well; because even I, and I am the dreamer of Dreamland, but even I don't know what's the truth as well. Of course I have dreamed the dream that's true. But it is only a dream and it cannot be the truth just because it is a dream; but at the same time it cannot be a lie as well, just because what I am telling you, it has really taken place at least inside my mind as well.

So, here I am in my imaginary or invented dreamland my friend!
Because this it where sometimes I like to dwell nowadays, whether I like to be in it or not makes no difference at all, because my life style seems to have forced me to be in dreamland for my own reasons.
It had to happen to me, because somehow during my life I got tired and bored from the painful events of my life, and in order to escape my psychological pains and boredom I had to find a way, so, for me my
Menfranco Dreamland is a way capable of breaking that boredom and gloom. Therefore, nowadays in the land of dreams and fantasy sometimes I happen to dwell, when I sit at the keyboard and start writing my dreams or story, which as I said is a situation forced upon me from my painful life events, that were and even now are mostly beyond my control.
I don't like to be in this sort of situation, because by nature I am a doer and not a dreamer, so, I would like very much to do some physical work, since that would keep my body fit and my mind occupied, and it would also give me some pleasure when I finish a task, because then, I would feel that I have achieved something worth doing.
Instead I am ruining my health by doing nothing, and perhaps I may be wasting away in the land of dreams and fantasy. But in my forced and hopeless situation I cannot do what I physically want to do, and therefore, I am forced to dwell in the land of dreams and fantasy, just to keep my mind occupied in the hope that I may also keep it healthy. So you'll have to forgive me if sometimes I will sound a bit strange, because in the land of dreams and fantasy everything can feel strange or be strange.
I suppose by now you know, or perhaps you have guessed already that in the land of dreams and fantasy there are no restrictions whatsoever, so, anyone can dream anything, say anything, think of anything and do anything at all; because in the land of dreams there are no man made rules, and one is set completely free of all human acquired restrictions.
Because of this great freedom one can let oneself go wild, and dream or think of anything that one likes; and in doing so a person does not harm anyone or break any man made rules, since it all happens in one's own mind.
Therefore, in the land of dreams and fantasy just about everybody may willingly like to dwell, just because one can dream of anything that one wants; but one cannot have in real life; and in doing so one may be able to avoid being depressed, since one avoids that despair that otherwise may send one crazy. Therefore, for someone to dream in the land of dreams and fantasy may be said that it is an escape from reality; but at the same time there is no harm done in dreaming, because it becomes an essential escape that serves well all humanity, because somehow this escape is able to help in keeping a balanced mental health, even when these dreams may become plain daydreams.
During the time that I have been writing Dreamland, I have had many deep soul-searching feelings going through my mind, and under below I have written one of those feelings that I had during that time, so let us hope that you the reader don't find it out of place. But anyhow this is Dreamland and anything can happen in dreamland.
Now that I have explained some of general dreamland, let me start writing about Spiritual Dreamland, so, let me tell you, the most important dream of my life, as this is for me the main reason why I am writing about dreamland in this blog.

No comments: