WELCOME TO OUR USEFUL INFORMATION BLOG! BY COLLECTING INFORMATION FROM ANY PUBLIC SORCE, WE HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SUPPLY SOME USEFUL INFORMATION TO OUR READERS.
These are ads for sale posts, click the link to view;
It is useful to know some basic skills
You are invited to browse and take part in the discussions that follow.
It is useful to know some basic skills.
This information is from the Internet, is says that you should know all this 50 things and more in order to live a good life. Anyhow I have cut them down to ten, but if you want to know more just look on the Internet.
50 Things Everyone Should Know
How To Do
Self-reliance is a vital key to living a healthy, productive life. To be self-reliant one must master a basic set of skills, more or less making them a jack of all trades. Contrary to what you may have learned in school, a jack of all trades is far more equipped to deal with life than a specialized master of only one.
While not totally comprehensive , here is a list of 50 things everyone should know how to do.
1. Build a Fire – Fire produces heat and light, two basic necessities for living. At some point in your life this knowledge may be vital.
• How to Build a Fire
• Wilderness Survival Firecraft
• Build a Fire Without Matches or a Lighter (video)
2. Operate a Computer – Fundamental computer knowledge is essential these days. Please, help those in need.
• How To Help Someone Use a Computer
• The BBC’s Guide to Using a Computer
• Mac Basics
• Windows Basics
3. Use Google Effectively – Google knows everything. If you’re having trouble finding something with Google, it’s you that needs help.
• Google Guide
• Google Advanced Search Operators
• Google Web Search Features
• 20 Tips for More Efficient Google Searches
4. Perform CPR and the Heimlich Maneuver – Someday it may be your wife, husband, son or daughter that needs help.
• Learn CPR
• How To Perform Adult CPR (video)
• How CPR Works
• How to Perform the Heimlich Maneuver (video)
5. Drive a Manual Transmission Vehicle – There will come a time when you’ll be stuck without this knowledge.
• How To Drive a Stick Shift Instructional Movie (video)
• Learn to Drive a Stick Shift
• Learn to Drive a Car with Manual Transmission
6. Do Basic Cooking – If you can’t cook your own steak and eggs, you probably aren’t going to make it.
• Cooking Basics and Tips
• Cooking and Baking How To Information
• Basics of Cooking Series
7. Tell a Story that Captivates People’s Attention – If you can’t captivate their attention, you should probably just save your breath.
• How To Tell a Great Story
• How To Give a Great Speech
• Presentation Tips for Public Speaking
8. Win or Avoid a Fistfight – Either way, you win.
• How To Actually Win a Fistfight
• How To Win a Fistfight (video)
• How To Win a Street Fight
• How To Avoid Confrontations Like a Samurai Warrior
9. Deliver Bad News – Somebody has got to do it. Unfortunately, someday that person will be you.
• How To Deliver Bad News in Writing
• How to Deliver Bad News to a Customer
• Good Ways to Deliver Bad News
10. Change a Tire – Because tires have air in them, and things with air in them eventually pop.
• How To Change a Flat Tire (video)
• How To Change a Tire (video)
• Saturday Mechanic: Changing a Tire
These are only 10 things and if you want to know more just go on the internet.
THis is the address hereunder;